Experience simple being
4th October-7th October 2018
After the successful training „From your center to infinity“ there is more! This 4 day workshop will be very inspiring for beginners and also for advanced practitioners of the Tao and might also give you a taste about reality and how Carsten works. This workshop could also be a preparation for the next tao-training that will start in 2019.
This is a workshop in the Taoist traditions of healing, philosophy, eating, moving, meditating and enlightenment. Carsten Dohnke is the teacher and he shares his knowledge in the tradition of inner alchemy combined with the mystical way he is studying for the last 10 years.
Experiencing the essence of Taoism – a deep connection with Life, an inner arriving or even oneness with the Tao – that is what you can expect from this TAO-workshop with Carsten Dohnke. The fundamentals of the workshop are self-healing, strengthening one’s vitality, inner harmony and spiritual growth.
Sign in for this workshop in Oktober 2018:
- field work
- Healing session
- meditation for opening the inner channels
- develop special inner power of Qi -Healing (psychic abilities)
- theory about important topics like: „the importance of simplicity in mystics.
There will be an active warm-up program. From the whole package of movements, you can put together a customised program for yourself or your students.
In the training you will use your life force (Qi), your body and the power of your heart; those are the three doors to the Tao.
Every training day will be recorded on MP3 and written down in the form of protocols, to facilitate the processing of the learned material after the workshop.
Taoism is one of the big wisdom traditions in the world, combining healing arts, meditation, knowledge of natural forces and philosophy into a practical path of inner cultivation, which starts with the strengthening and healing of the body. Important Taoist practices, such as movements, development of inner power and meditation, are all often taught under the umbrella term Qigong nowadays. Their common ground is the philosophy of Taoism, which has self-healing, vitality, inner harmony and spiritual growth as its fundamental goals.
One of the main goals of the workshop, is to not only learn about the vitality of the Tao in a theoretical way, but to actually experience it in a tangible way. You will experience a broader view of Reality, which may give you fundamental insights and a deeper trust in Life.
For whom is this workshop?
The modules are targeted at four groups:
- Anyone with prior knowledge of/experience with Qigong or Tao, who would like to teach Qigong or meditation, or deepen their experience and knowledge;
- Anyone who would like to have more vitality, power or are looking for healing or support in a difficult stage of life;
- Anyone looking for spiritual growth;
- Anyone who wants to understand Tao and Taoism on a deeper level and want to gain more knowledge, insights and see the bigger picture.
Prior knowledge/experience in Qigong/Tao are recommendable, but is not necessary..
This is what participants say about the workshops with Carsten
We asked some of the participants in the workshops with Carsten what their experiences are and wath they think of the way of teaching of Carsten. Most of these people have an extended experience in training with (aspects of) the Tao. This is what they said (Only the first one is in english).
The workshop will be english spoken. Papers will be in english and if possible in dutch.
These numbers exclude 21% VAT/BTW food and sleeping.
Early bird price (before 1st September 2018) €550,-
For fulltime students we have a special price: € 350,- excl. BTW/Taxes.
By subscribing to this workshop, you agree to the payment terms:
- If you want to use the earlybird discount, your complete payment has to be on our bankaccount before the deadline of the early bird discount (15th august 2018.
- Any payments can be done after receiving an invoice.
- once you have signed in you will always be charged with an registration fee of €25,-. If you withdraw your subscription before 20th of september, we will return the money except the registration fee. Once you’ll withdraw your subscription after 20th of september, we can not return the money at all.
The costs for sleeping and eating in Venwoude are:
- One person room €119,50 voor 3 nights excl VAT/BTW
- Double room €91,- euro 3 nights excl VAT/BTW
- There is also the possibility to sleep in the classroom. You’ll have to bring your own sleeping gear. The costs are €50,- 3 nights including VAT/BTW.
- Catering €125,- excl VAT/BTW for 4 days and 3 nights
You can sign in by clicking the button below.
The next new training will start in september 2019 and goes on until 2021. If you would like to be informed about this training also click the sign in-button below
With 35 years of experience on the path of the Tao, Carsten has learned Qigong, Inner Alchemy, meditation, fundamentals of Chinese Medicine, martial arts and the mystical path of the Tao. He lived in Taiwan for four years and learned martial arts and meditation from Shaolin masters. As a student of Chinese philosophy (Sinology), Carsten spent decades learning from many Qigong masters and for 20 years he has been translating and assisting world-famous Taoist master Mantak Chia of the Healing Tao system of Inner Alchemy as a Senior Teacher.
Carsten travels to Asia every year to deepen his knowledge. In case you want to know more of Carsten Dohnke you can visit his website.