Connect to your inner wisdom
26 th of September – 29 th of September 2019
A four day workshop where you discover your inner healing power in an inspiring environment. In the middle of nature, near Utrecht.
Experience a full connection with life, your own energy and inner resources. Get new insights into your life by tapping into your inner wisdom and connecting with your heart. You will learn how to deal with stress, to come home to your life and to find your „inner GPS“.
In this way you can experience a deeper freedom and find solutions for daily topics. And you might change your attitude towards yourself, your challenges, other people and the world.
The workshop combines Qigong and Taoism, the wisdom tradition of the East, and scientific western approaches, the best of both worlds. You will become more balanced, healthy and stable. Carsten will lead you with lightness through an inner journey, where different elements become one organic piece. This enables you to get a new perspective of your life and to connect to your inner core – your true nature.
This workshop is for everyone! You don`t need any experience in Qigong or Meditation.
What we will cover in class:
You will create a strong foundation with Qigong, Tao and meditation. This will help you to deeply relax and to heal on a physical and emotional level. You will also improve the connection to yourself. And you will work with these special methods:
- Inner martial arts: easy movements for inner freshness, vitality and a younger body
- Sun-Qigong: fill your cells with light, energy and oxygen
- Field work and tao communication: finding answers and gaining a new perspective on your life topics
The workshop will give you a profound experience, practical tools and exercises for daily life.
Every afternoon Carsten will give a sound & mantra healing, which enables you to fully relax and to get in contact with your inner self. This will help you to feel supported in life, let go of old fears and develop inner faith.
Sign in for this workshop in September2019:
His way of teaching comes from the mystical path of the Tao. He has the ability to bring people closer to their heart and to who they really are. Out of this connection, he provides tools for our daily life, happiness, health and inner growth.
Carsten is able to create a safe and inspiring energy field, where everybody can develop at their own pace. His teaching embodies growth on different level – physically, emotionally and spiritually. Horizontally changing our view towards ourselves, our problems, the outer world, and vertically towards heaven and earth and eventually infinity.
He has more than 40 years of experience in taoist practice, meditation, Qigong and martial arts. He studied for 4 years with shaolin masters in China, has a university degree in Chinese studies and spent many years with world famous Qigong- and Tao- Masters. Toget a clearer and broader view, he also studied western science, anatomy and philosophy. Assistance: Dewi de Waele
The workshop is also an introduction to Carsten`s Tao- and Qigong Training „The Art of living – a deeper connection to life“. The assistants in the training speak Dutch!
The workshop needs an investment of € 425,-
Early bird price (before 1st july 2019) €397,-
For fulltime students we have a special price: € 337,- .
All prices exclude board and lodging. For this prices see Location
Bring a friend and get a discount
If you bring a friend that has never been to a workshop of Carsten, you ‘ll get an extra 10% discount for every friend you bring.
Share a nice video and come for FREE
There is a possibility to earn a FREE (you only pay foor food and lodging) spot in this training. We have a video of Carsten explaining an exercise to calm the heart. If you share his video with your friends on the internet, we give you a chance to earn this FREE spot. Just click on the share-button.
By subscribing to this workshop, you agree to the payment terms:
- If you want to use the earlybird discount, your complete payment has to be on our bankaccount before the deadline of the early bird discount (1st of July 2019).
- Any payments can be done after receiving an invoice.
- Once you have signed in you will always be charged with an registration fee of €25,-. If you withdraw your subscription before 31th of July, we will return the money except the registration fee. Once you’ll withdraw your subscription on or after 31th of July, we can not return the money at all.
The costs for sleeping and eating in Venwoude are:
- One person room €124,35 voor 3 nights excl VAT/BTW
- Double room €94,40,- euro 3 nights excl VAT/BTW
- There is also the possibility to sleep in the classroom. You’ll have to bring your own sleeping gear. The costs are €55,- 3 nights including VAT/BTW.
- Bring your own camper or tent: €30,- 3 nights.
- Catering €150,- excl VAT/BTW for 4 days and 3 nights
You can sign in by clicking the button below.
The next new training will start in september 2019 and goes on until 2021. If you would like to be informed about this training also click the sign in-button below