11 th of April – 14 th of April 2019
As a prelude to the start of a new training „From your center to infinity“ with Carsten Dohnke in September there is this four day workshop! This workshop will be very inspiring for beginners and also for advanced practitioners of the Tao and might also give you a taste about reality and how Carsten works. This workshop could also be a preparation for the next tao-training that will start in september 2019.
Sign in for this workshop in April 2019:
Shengzhen healing qigong & the essence of Taoqigong
Experience the essence of Taoism – a deep connection to life, an inner coming or even a touch with the Tao. That is what awaits you in this seminar by Carsten Dohnke.
With Shengzhen Qi Gong, we return to wholeness and naturalness. We experience inner stillness, love and peace.
In these four days, you learn and practice Shengzhen Healing Qigong. This famous Qigong form harmonizes and strengthens the glands and organs, makes the body supple and creates a new zest for life. As if by itself, one experiences a state of “lightness of being.”
The first part of the healing Qigong fills all cells with fresh vitality, detoxifies the body, activates the immune system and makes the spine more flexible. The second part is called “the liberation of the heart” and leads us into an inner silence in which we come in contact with the depth of our heart. Meditations and silence make the seminar complete.
Through this effective combination of movement and inner qigong, our body, energy and heart become increasingly flexible and permeable. Only when our lives are permeated by this “quality of water”, as the Taoists say, can the Tao enter our lives: we experience inner freedom and lightness, and get a taste of the boundlessness and the origin of all being. A deeper trust in life and a new understanding of reality can be adjusted.
Shengzhen Healing Qigong is like an inner journey of transformation – a “fusion of the elements” with movement: starting with the letting go of balast and old feelings and ending in a state of deep silence and compassion in connection with life.
Other topics of this course are:
- The art of deep breathing in qigong
- Opening of the middle channel (Chong Mai) and connection of the three Dantiens
- Communication from the heart
- The meaning of liveliness in Taoism
- Theory: The different aspects of healing
- And as always in Carsten’s classes, there will be a Qigong warm-up program, meditation, Taoist healing and communication. This gives the seminar a larger framework.
Taoism is one of the big wisdom traditions in the world, combining healing arts, meditation, knowledge of natural forcesand philosophy into a practical path of inner cultivation, which starts with the strengthening and healing of the body. Important Taoist practices, such as movements, development of inner power and meditation, are all often taught under the umbrella term Qigong nowadays. Their common ground is the philosophy of Taoism, which has self-healing, vitality, inner harmony and spiritual growth as its fundamental goals.
One of the main goals of the workshop, is to not only learn about the vitality of the Tao in a theoretical way, but to actually experience it in a tangible way. You will experience a broader view of Reality, which may give you fundamental insights and a deeper trust in Life.
For whom is this workshop?
This workshop is designed at four groups:
- Anyone with prior knowledge of/experience with Qigong or Tao, who would like to teach Qigong or meditation, or deepen their experience and knowledge;
- Anyone who would like to have more vitality, power or are looking for healing or support in a difficult stage of life;
- Anyone looking for spiritual growth;
- Anyone who wants to understand Tao and Taoism on a deeper level and want to gain more knowledge, insights and see the bigger picture.
Prior knowledge/experience in Qigong/Tao are recommendable, but is not necessary..
This is what participants say about the workshops with Carsten
We asked some of the participants in the workshops with Carsten what their experiences are and wath they think of the way of teaching of Carsten. Most of these people have an extended experience in training with (aspects of) the Tao. This is what one of them said.
The workshop will be english spoken. Papers will be in english and if possible in dutch.
The workshop needs an investment of € 425,-
Early bird price (before 1st March 2019) €387,-
For fulltime students we have a special price: € 337,- .
How to make it even cheaper for yourself
If you bring a friend that has never been to a workshop of Carsten, you ‘ll get an extra 10% discount for every friend you bring.
There is a possibility to earn a FREE (you only pay foor food and lodging) spot in this training. We have a video of Carsten explaining exercises for the spine. If you share his video with your friends on the internet, we give you a chance to earn this FREE spot. Just click on the button
By subscribing to this workshop, you agree to the payment terms:
- If you want to use the earlybird discount, your complete payment has to be on our bankaccount before the deadline of the early bird discount (1st of March 2019).
- Any payments can be done after receiving an invoice.
- Once you have signed in you will always be charged with an registration fee of €25,-. If you withdraw your subscription before 25th of March, we will return the money except the registration fee. Once you’ll withdraw your subscription on or after 25th of March, we can not return the money at all.
The costs for sleeping and eating in Venwoude are:
- One person room €122,50 voor 3 nights excl VAT/BTW
- Double room €94,- euro 3 nights excl VAT/BTW
- There is also the possibility to sleep in the classroom. You’ll have to bring your own sleeping gear. The costs are €53,- 3 nights including VAT/BTW.
- Catering €140,- excl VAT/BTW for 4 days and 3 nights
You can sign in by clicking the button below.
The next new training will start in september 2019 and goes on until 2021. If you would like to be informed about this training also click the sign in-button below
With 35 years of experience on the path of the Tao, Carsten has learned Qigong, Inner Alchemy, meditation, fundamentals of Chinese Medicine, martial arts and the mystical path of the Tao. He lived in Taiwan for four years and learned martial arts and meditation from Shaolin masters. As a student of Chinese philosophy (Sinology), Carsten spent decades learning from many Qigong masters and for 20 years he has been translating and assisting world-famous Taoist master Mantak Chia of the Healing Tao system of Inner Alchemy as a Senior Teacher.
Carsten travels to Asia every year to deepen his knowledge. In case you want to know more of Carsten Dohnke you can visit his website.